New on the 2007 Corvette:
- Two-tone perforated leather seating surfaces with crossed flag embroidery and contrasting stitching available in Red, Cashmere or Titanium.
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls are included with Bose premium audio systems.
- OnStar is available on the Z06.
- Improvements in air bag technology resulted in a larger glove compartment space.
- Cross-drilled brakes included with Magnetic Selective Ride Control option; price bump was $300.
- New exterior color - Atomic Orange Metallic replaces Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic.
- The 2007 Corvette was otherwise the same as the 2006.
C6 Chevrolet Corvette - WatercolorClose